We can make our standard roller blinds up to 3m wide but when you need something a bit bigger than this there are still options available. The following systems can be made well outside of the standard maximum sizes for a roller blind with some of the options up to a maximum width of 6 metres.
Extra Wide Roller Blind Options
Shy Zip Electric Roller Blinds
SHY® ZIP® blinds are flexible, easy to operate and extremely durable. Developed and proven through years of successful installations – often in very challenging situations – they achieve a standard virtually unsurpassed by any other roller blind screen system on the UK market today.
SHY ZIP Roller Blinds
- Excellent light seal
- Saves energy
- Reduces noise
- Good wind resistance
- Blackout fabrics
- Energy saving fabrics
- Widths upto 6.5m
- Drop up to 10m, (subject to fabric limitations)
SHY® Obscura roller blinds have the look of standard roller blinds - but that is where the similarity ends!
This roller blind system is anything but standard: it can provide maximum overall coverage of 70m2; has fixings/brackets for virtually any situation and clever features like counter-balancing springs, making it as easy to raise an Obscura blind manually as to lower it.
SHY Obscura Brochure
- Standard sizes up to 3.5m wide, 5m long or 15m²
- Obscura 110 and 160 up to 6m wide, 10m long or 60m²
- Can be installed on vertical or sloped windows
- Manual or motorised options available
Kurolok Electric Roller Blinds
With the ability to cover an incredible 24m2 in a single blind, KuroLok is an outstanding performer for your shading requirements.
Kurolok blackout blinds
- Zipped-edge fabric retention
- 12 year warranty
- Sizes up to 4m wide, 6m drop, 24m²
- Includes headbox and slim side channels
Helios Electric Roller Blinds
When you need a roller blind system that covers large windows effortlessly and is built to last, Helios really delivers.
- Strong and durable system
- 12 year warranty
- Sizes up to 4m wide, 6m drop, 16m²
- Available with headbox or Fascia