Seattle MDF Interior Shutters
- very durable shutter
- low cost shutter
- hard to tell the difference between more expensive shutters
- polymer coated finish
- privacy and light control
- insulation and noise reduction
- independant control of top and bottom slats
- 63, 76, 89 and 114mm louvres
With their good looks and versatility, shutters are a timeless trend. They introduce more privacy and intimacy to rooms and also provide valuable insulation. Our shutters collection is an inspired choice of contemporary styles, shapes and finishes that will add an exciting dimension to any scheme.
Durable and low cost shutters
The Seattle MDF Shutters are engineered with an LVL core, LDF outer body and polymer coated in a choice of Five white extremely durable finishes. For very low priced plantation shutters MDF is the most popular choice, it is mainly purchased for its budget price but premium looks. Maintenance free and very strong, with a wipe clean surface. Impervious to kids with crayons it is also the interior designer's contemporary choice
Seattle MDF Shutters are available in the following styles
Our most popular option, full height panels cover the whole window.
- Great insulation, privacy and noise control.
- operate top and bottom slats independently
Panels that cover only part of the window.
- cheaper than full shutters
- allows more light than full shutters
- popular for privacy in urban areas
TIER ON TIER
Two sets of panels, one on top of the other that operate independently.
- extremely versatile
- excellent privacy and light control
these shutters slide on a track. They concertina back.
- easy access for patio doors
- great for larger windows
Bespoke panels to fit unusual and awkward windows.
- make the most of unusual architecture
- interesting alternative to curtains or blinds