Phoenix Interior Shutters
- very light shutter
- real character and rich colours when stained
- good for large panels when tracking is not wanted
- textured finish when painted
- privacy and light control
- insulation and noise reduction
- independant control of top and bottom slats
- 48 standard colours
- custom colours available on some styles
- 63, 76, 89 and 114mm louvres
With their good looks and versatility, shutters are a timeless trend. They introduce more privacy and intimacy to rooms and also provide valuable insulation. Our shutters collection is an inspired choice of contemporary styles, shapes and finishes that will add an exciting dimension to any scheme.
A natural timber feel
The Phoenix Shutter is made in a very light, grainy timber offering a superb character look stained and paint finished. It's is ideal on very wide openings where tracking is not desired. It is also used for conservatory roof shutters. It is also our most eco timber as its grown to full height in only 8 years and harvested like wheat. It is grown to make shutters thereby locking up carbon better than the Kyoto treaty does.
Phoenix Shutters are available in the following styles
Our most popular option, full height panels cover the whole window.
- Great insulation, privacy and noise control.
- operate top and bottom slats independently
Panels that cover only part of the window.
- cheaper than full shutters
- allows more light than full shutters
- popular for privacy in urban areas
TIER ON TIER
Two sets of panels, one on top of the other that operate independently.
- extremely versatile
- excellent privacy and light control
these shutters slide on a track. They concertina back.
- easy access for patio doors
- great for larger windows
Solid panels cover the window entirely.
- very insulating
Bespoke panels to fit unusual and awkward windows.
- make the most of unusual architecture
- interesting alternative to curtains or blinds