Our showroom will be closed until the beginning of December, please send all enquiries by email from our contact form.
We are also pausing any onsite appointments for a period of 2 weeks. We intend on restarting onsite appointments from the 23rd November.
If you are an existing customer we will be in touch to arange a suitable date and time to fit your blinds, shutters or awnings.
Can you measure for my new blinds?
We are not accepting any new on-site quotations at this time. But please contact us via our contact form and we may be able to book you in for an appoinment for early December. Or alternatively we can quote by email just fill in our quotation form.
Is it safe for you to work in my home?
When we return to onsite appointments we will be taking precautions such as wearing face masks and using sanitising gel before and after each appointment.
If you have any symptoms or are feeling unwell at all please let us know, we reserve the right to postpone any appointment if we feel we are putting our team or yourselves at any unnecessary risk.
How can you complete on-site surveys and installations safely?
We have put safe working practises in force to reduce any risks.
1. We will make appointments as usual
2. We ask that you clear all window sills and the area around the position the blinds, shutters or awnings are to be fitted so that contact is reduced to the minimum
3. Please maintain a safe distance from the fitter
4. We will wear face masks and maintain a safe distance
5. We would prefer if all balance payments can be made by phone or bank transfer
6. If you would like to see our sample books we can supply gloves, or we ask that you sanitise or wash your hands to reduce any chance of infection
You can see most of the fabrics and colours by visiting our catalogue page.
We offer free, no-obligation surveys in your home. Simply call, email or fill in the contact form.
We will measure your windows and provide expert advice and solutions for your windows. We bring colour swatches and samples so you can select colours in your home.
Our experts will fit your blinds or shutters at a time suitable for you.
Come visit us in our Hove showroom to see our full fabric and sample range. We have a large number of sample blinds on the wall along with a dedicated motorisation section and Markilux awning section.
We offer a free survey and fitting service across most of East and West Sussex, Brighton, Hove, Worthing and surrounding areas. We will bring our samples books to you so that you can see the samples in your own home.