Carolina Interior Shutters
- beautiful tight grain and smooth finish
- very strong and robust hardwood
- white teak
- privacy and light control
- insulation and noise reduction
- independant control of top and bottom slats
- 48 standard colours
- custom colours available on some styles
- 63, 76, 89 and 114mm louvres
With their good looks and versatility, shutters are a timeless trend. They introduce more privacy and intimacy to rooms and also provide valuable insulation. Our shutters collection is an inspired choice of contemporary styles, shapes and finishes that will add an exciting dimension to any scheme.
High quality, robust shutters
Our Carolina shutter range is made from White Teak. White Teak is a very robust and high quality, hardwood, and is manufactured with an engineered core to prevent any possibility of warping. Carolina shutters are well suited to areas where extra durability is required either around the home or for commercial premises. This range can be made to your special requirements with different thickness stiles and rails or even louvers. The architects choice for truly custom shutters.
Carolina Shutters are available in the following styles
Our most popular option, full height panels cover the whole window.
- Great insulation, privacy and noise control.
- operate top and bottom slats independently
Panels that cover only part of the window.
- cheaper than full shutters
- allows more light than full shutters
- popular for privacy in urban areas
TIER ON TIER
Two sets of panels, one on top of the other that operate independently.
- extremely versatile
- excellent privacy and light control
these shutters slide on a track. They concertina back.
- easy access for patio doors
- great for larger windows
Solid panels cover the window entirely.
- very insulating
Bespoke panels to fit unusual and awkward windows.
- make the most of unusual architecture
- interesting alternative to curtains or blinds