modern and functional
Pleated blinds offer a softer approach to window shading and are typically suited to conservatory or special feature applications such as roof blind.
A complete spectrum of designs and colourways, including technical fabrics for all domestic and commercial applications are available. Most fabrics offer a UV reflective coating on the back to help keep your conservatory as cool as possible in summer.
- 20mm and 25mm pleated options
- Unique Equipleat ® pleating system
- A method of ensuring equal spacing between each pleat of the blind
- Freehang or Skylight options
- Made to measure for all window shapes and styles
- Co-ordinating Roller and Vertical Blind product
Cellular or Honeycomb blinds
Cellular or honeycomb blinds are essentially two or more pleated blinds back to back so that they form a honeycomb. This is beneficial as it helps to retain heat better than most other blinds.
In addition to our standard pleated and cellular blinds we also offer Luxaflex Plisse and Duette blinds. They come with a 5 year manufacturer backed limited warrenty and offer many options such as top-down bottom-up operation. Click here to see our dedicated Luxaflex page.